Last updated the 1th of December 2022
- Important information
- Controller and purpose of processing
Northern Sports Insight and Intelligence Oy is the controller and responsible for your Personal Information if you contact us by email at: , or contact us by filling in and sending Contact-formula in www.act-tracker.com.
Personal Information is processed for reasons such as:
- development, maintenance and IT reasons,
- enforcing our legal rights or meet our legal obligations,
- helping us provide ACT Head Impact Tracker product and services – these can include, but is not limited to, services such as: reselling, payment processing, marketing, customer service and other services,
- business administrative reasons, such as mergers, acquisitions or other reorganizations of our business, and
- conducting research.
- Third-party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for them or their privacy statements.
Personal Information collected
“Personal Information” means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We mainly collect, use, store, transfer and otherwise process the following Personal Information you provide to us:
– your first name, last name, and
– your email address or telephone number.
We also may collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic information. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not considered personal information by law as this information does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. As an example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
- Use and transfer of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
- improve our products and services,
- communicate with you to provide you with information about our products and services,
- review, monitor, conduct research and analyze usage of this web site,
- manage our business in relation to business administrative reasons such as mergers, acquisitions or other reorganizations of our business, and
- follow applicable legal obligations.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, or purchased goods or services from us, or registered for a promotion and if you have opted in of receiving marketing communication from us. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by using unsubscribe feature included in each message, or by contacting us by email at – please write “Unsubscribe” on the subject field.
- Data security measures and your general rights
For example, the following safety measures apply:
- access to the users’ Personal Information is limited to certain people and for specific reasons; and
- the Personal Information is protected from unauthorized persons by safety measures.
Despite our efforts to secure the data and information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will always be secure. Your Personal Information is stored, unless otherwise required by law, until it is no longer necessary to provide you services, or you ask us to delete your Personal Information, or your User Account is deleted. Whichever comes first. You can request deletion of your User Account and Personal Information at any time by contacting us at – please write “Delete my User Account” on the subject field. After deleting, only your Personal Information needed to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes or take other such actions is kept. Aggregated, unidentifiable and anonymized user information will be stored for the research and development purposes also after your User Account has been deleted.
You also have a right to, in addition to other rights mentioned in the GDPR and national laws of Finland, for example:
1) request a copy of the Personal Information processed (handling costs may apply), 2) request a correction of incorrect information, 3) object the processing of Personal Information, 4) request a restriction to the processing of Personal Information or a deletion of Personal Information and 5) request a transfer of Personal Information to another controller. To stop using your Personal Information for our advertising or marketing purposes follow the removal instructions in communication you receive, or send us unsubscribe request by email to – please write “Unsubscribe” on the subject field.
Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us. You have a right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, if you consider that your rights under the applicable personal data laws have been infringed.
- Updates and contact information